Sunday, December 14, 2014

Blue sky's are shining on me!


What a wonderful week we have had in the beautiful land of Victoria Canada. This week Sister Dexter started the week of with getting a well deserved pedicure :) I have been waiting to do that my whole mission. I have always had my toes painted since I was a lifeguard and swimmer. Its been so weird not to for the last year+. It was wonderful, they put us in a massage chair for an hour. so. worth. it!!!
   We are still teaching Ruby (our Philippina princess) She is so cute! She just wants to follow Jesus Christ so bad. We were teaching her this week and we were teaching her at a lake down the street from her house. Just picture this. A glossy lake, the sun out, all of the leaves have turned different colors and the rowing team is out practicing for the day and I was preaching the gospel. Could it possibly get any better?! I think not!!
   We have been visiting members like crazy here. Its crazy they are all converts, return missionaries, well established. But then its like pulling teeth to have any of them do missionary work. I vow now to never become stagnant in missionary work. So Everyone out there in the world. Start doing your missionary work!!!! There is so many ways to do it. non members, members, less actives, family history. Just pick one and do it!
Anyways :)
I love you all and I hope you all have a wonderful week!!!! Keep choosing the right and go do some missionary work today!
Love
Your island princess
Sister Emmaline Neubert

No comments:

Post a Comment