Sunday, December 14, 2014

13 months!


Another week has come and gone. The miracles have been abounding!
This last week Sister Dexter helped me fulfill my dreams of being able to go to a light house. Its the oldest standing lighthouse in Victoria. I just about died and went to heaven :)
   This week I have been doing a lot more sincere prayer about following the sprit and where we need to go and also asking God more sincerely trying to find more prepared people and also for the other missionaries to be able to find people. Its insane how well Heavenly Father answers our prayers. This week we were able to find people to teach! It had been a while since we had found anyone that would keep there return appt. We were also able to find people for the missionaries around us. One is Aelita she is from China and told us she had been praying for missionaries to find her. The other one is James and he has always wanted to check out our church, and you know what, he showed up in a white shirt and tie to church the next day! It was wonderful!
   Another miracle was that we have been asking our members to pray for our baptismal date Ruby. We have been able to get a lot of our ward members in on it. Then yesterday in Church they announced Ruby's baptism for this Saturday the 29th and after sacrament everyone was going up to Ruby telling her that they had been praying for her and that she was always in their prayers. It was so awesome! Ruby just felt so loved and welcomed into the ward! It was an answer to our prayers about Ruby. We just wanted to help her feel more loved and welcomed into the ward and the ward super stepped up yesterday!
   Well I cant believe that I am hitting my 13th month mark this week. This is also my 3rd thanksgiving away from home in a row. Family just know that I am thankful for you!!!!!! I'm not trying to avoid you! :)
I love you all!!!!!! Keep choosing the right and finding missionary opportunities!
Love,
your island princess
Sister Emmaline Neubert

No comments:

Post a Comment