Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas

Dearest Family and Friends,
   I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas from the beautiful Victoria, BC. This week has been a great week full of lots of Christmas conversations with everyone! I love being able to talk with people around this time of year. They are so full of the spirit of Christmas. Even if they don't believe in God they are so full of joy this time of the year (duh, its the spirit).
   Sister Dexter and I have been sharing the message of all the activities that are going on down here. They have a live nativity right now where the whole community comes out and the city even shuts down some streets to accommodate everyone that comes. Sister Dexter and I are helping out with that on Tuesday night. Thankfully there are a million missionaries here in Victoria so we just really swarm that place.
   Sister Dexter and I have loved going to visit one of our members in the old folks home here. We just walk in and they all swarm us. We have been singing Christmas Carols the last couple weeks with them and they just love it. We also love it because it just brightens everyone's day. Its also great because all of there family that are visiting always join in and the staff. So when we walk in everyone knows we are going to have a good time.
   Its been a rainy week this week. I have enjoyed being soaked from head to toe and looking like a drowned rat. But hey, its only 8c here. I can not complain at all!!! Island life is the life for me!! Its so warm!!
   Well I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!! I am so excited to get to Skype my family for the first time on my mission this Christmas!!! I love you all. Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!!!!!!!!
love
Your island Princess
Sister emmaline Neubert

No comments:

Post a Comment