Thursday, February 19, 2015

Spring is in the air! 1/26/15

Well I am seriously in the most beautiful place in the entire word!!!! The flowers are budding and blossoms are emerging. Whenever we are out knocking, my companion and I have to always tell ourselves that its still January! Hellllllo promised land!
   This week we had some wonderful miracles. We met an adorable Chinese lady on the street 2 weeks ago named Daisy. We taught her how to pray and we asked if we could pray with her before we left. She said of course and then she proceeded to say the prayer.(normally we just offer the prayer) We were shocked Sister Evans and I just looked at each other and then quickly folded our arms and she said the prayer perfectly! We invited her to church and she told us she would try to come. Yesterday she showed up with her baby and husband. We were shocked. Daisy said she really enjoyed it and would be coming back. The missionaries are really trying to start a Chinese branch on the island. Thankfully I get to be a part of it. I am so grateful that I lived in China and I am able to connect with these lovely people.
   Another miracle of the week. Another sister (sister wilding) in our mission was contacting at a bus stop and she started talking to a lovely Filipino lady named Antonette. She told her that she was an inactive member and that she wanted them to come over for dinner tomorrow. The sister wilding was like SWEET! Since Antonette lives in our area we went on a split to the dinner appt. So sister Wilding and I went to the appt. When we walked in Antonette began to tell us a story. Monday Sister Wilding was in her checkout counter at Wal-Mart and she felt something tell her to talk to them and go back to church. Then Wednesday Sister Wilding ran into her at the bus stop. So she took it as the sign. We talked about her wanting to return. But she has worked every Sunday for the last year. So I asked her to grab her Calendar so we could see when we could meet with her. Antonette just gasped. She had the next 3 Sundays off of work! Miracle!!! She came to church this Sunday and was just loving it! Her and Ruby (my recent convert) bonded instantly.
   The work is so real and these are truly Gods children. We are just here to help them with there desire for something greater. But they have to have that desire to change!
I love you all!!!!
So excited to get out this week and see miracles :)
Love
your island princess
Sister Emmaline Neubert
PS congratulations to my dear cousin Annie! I am so excited to be apart of your wedding on April 3rd!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment