Thursday, February 19, 2015

Raindrops on roses

What a week of miracles and blessings. I cant even believe it. Well for starters this week we had TONS of rain. So of course as we are finding and talking to people out of the street I just look like a mixture of Hagrid and "muhana you ugly" Thankfully we don't date on our missions.... It would be a frightening sight!
   If you read my last weeks email I told the story of a wonderful woman named Jamana. We taught her this week and then she came to church on Sunday with her daughter again. As I was sitting in sacrament and explaining the reason for the bread and the water to her I was just so happy. I knew there wasn't anywhere else in the world I wanted to be. Jamana and her daughter have the strongest sprit to them. I can just feel Gods love pouring out of them. We taught them how to pray and it was so unbelievably powerful! We now have teaching material in Arabic which is a blessing. Its amazing how much the spirit is the teacher though. I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father given me the chance to learn and grow through teaching Jamana and her Daughter.
   This week another miracle happened. Before my mission I had the feeling that I needed to go to BYU Idaho and I just kept pushing the feeling away because I didn't have the greatest grades so I knew I wouldn't get in and then I just felt that I should just apply. After months of waiting I finally got the letter saying that I was accepted. I still don't know why I need to go there but Heavenly Father knows why. I was just so blessed to have my mom text a Senior couple in my mission and tell them, Then the nickels called me and told me the great news. I was just a basket full of crazy excitement! Its nuts because I start school 2 1/2 weeks after I get home. But I know that everything will work out for the best! Thankfully I have a bomb diggity support staff at home (mom&dad)
   This week was amazing and I love being a missionary so much! I am so grateful for Heavenly Father giving me that chance to learn all these amazing things and the chance to learn and grow! 
I love you all SO much!!!
Love your island princess
x o x o x o x o x o
Sister Emmaline Neubert
Goodbye Nickels! 

No comments:

Post a Comment