Monday, June 30, 2014

My BIRTHDAY! I feel older!


Words can not even express how awesome of a week I had this week!!!
   Well for starters I had the chance to go an an awesome tour of Vancouver last Monday! Oh how I love being in the city! We tried a bunch of street food and saw the sights and even.... walked on the beach!!!!!! Thankfully no one swims up here so we are allowed to go on the sand! We saw the Olympic sights. Now I have seen them in Utah, China and Canada. World traveler what can I say!

   This week was so wonderful we are teaching a 23 year old from Kenya. his name is Philip. He is so cool! He wants to come closer to God. He came to church and loved it. He handed over all of his black tea to us! Plus he is coming to FHE tonight. He has a baptismal date for July 27 :)
   Another Awesome Lesson this week was a girl named Taylor. She has been taught by Elders forever! She felt like they were being super aggressive. So she disappeared for a while. Then we found her and she wanted to be taught again! She has read the bible 5 times and the Book of Mormon once. (Shes a journalist) We had the most spiritual lesson with her that she wanted to have that spirit with her always!!! Boom Baptismal date for July 27th.


   We have been teaching the most amazing people right now! I love it here. YSA is the promised land. They are so willing and open to trying things out! I love it! We also had another mini missionary with us this week. She is a convert of 2 months and is so cool! She did awesome!!
   Best part of the week though. Heidi got baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its was such an awesome experience to be part of her conversion and actually be there for someone I taught to get baptized! She is so awesome!!!!!!!
I just love being a missionary and seeing peoples lives change all around me. Even my own!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!!!!! Dont worry I will be wearing red,white and blue that day!! :)
love you
Sister Emmaline Neubert

No comments:

Post a Comment