Thursday, July 10, 2014

21


Oh what a week this has been!!! So many things happenening. First off we started the week off with a bang! I turned 21! We went to Granville Island and we ate ice cream and a lovely branch member took me out for dinner. I got octopus! mmm it was amazing. 



   Canada Day was amazing! We taught an amazing lesson to Emily and Monique. they are rockstars and have a baptismal date for july 27! We finished the day up with going finding downtown Vancouver when the parade was going on and we talked with so many people it was amazing!  Our recent convert Heidi joined us for the occasion and she was on fire! She just kept going off about who we should talk to! Every person she said that about actually wanted to learn more! man, she was a better missionary then me! We love taking her out!!



   We are teaching so many different people right now. Their are so many people from all over the world here! In Sacrament meeting we have people from all over the world! So its awesome when me meet someone from anywhere and we have someone in our branch that is already from there! I'm telling ya YSA is a missionaries dream land!
   We also got a new mission president this week! President and Sister Burt are amazing!!! They are coming into this mission with there badges on and ready to work! Its awesome! We have already fallen in love with them as my new mission parents and yet i have only shaken there hands haha
   I hope everyone has a great week!!!! If everyone could also please keep my nephew Arland in your Prayers he is having some health problems/seizures that they are trying to figure out. Everyone have a wonderful week!!!!
love you all
love Sister Emmaline Neubert

No comments:

Post a Comment