Friday, July 25, 2014

Hello

Oh what a week it has been. It has been in the 80's all week mmm mmm mmm my feet sure do have amazing tan lines :)
   I had the amazing opportunity to meet President and Sister Burt! They are seriously so adorable! There big focus right now is on unity! Its amazing to see what the changes are in the mission. My last mission President was super strict on Elder/ sister relationships. We seriously weren't allowed to talk to the elders! But with this new mission president he wants us to have the same purpose! The best way I can compare it is that its like I have been in an all girls private school for the last 8 months and then I was thrown into public school!!! Its crazy. I never want to date again! So much anxiety! But there is SO much more unity! I love it!
   We are still working with some amazing people! They all have there own problems and its insane to see the atonement work through there lives and see them truly change! This gospel brings so much peace and happiness to people!
   I hope everyone has a wonderful week this week and thanks so much for all the prayers going out to my little nephew Arland! He is doing a lot better this week! I love you all!!!
CTR
love
Sister Emmaline Neubert


No comments:

Post a Comment