Monday, August 18, 2014

From sea to shining sea


Hello dearest Family and friends,
This week has been wonderful so much has happened. but i guess I say that every week. For starters we had my recent convert Heidi come out on a lovely mini mission with us. She is just so great. She just totally understands the gospel! She just loves talking to everyone and sharing her faith. I just love that girl so much! Another thing that is great about her is that she's not scared of the masses of people. So we took her downtown allllll day! We even stopped by the beach for a second and I dipped my toe in! :)
Little mermaid lyfe!

   We had such a great week with one of my favorite investigators emily. She is such a doll. She reminds me so much of Madi. But she is just jumping right through the Book of Mormon. She is learning and growing so much! She even understood Jacob chapter 5. We were like whaaaaaatttt?! awesome!
   We also had the chance to take an investigator to the baptim of an 82 year old man named Bernie. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen! The elder that baptized him had to slowly bring him down into the font. When the baptism was over Bernie went over to him recent convert daughter and said "we did it" my heart just melted!
   Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week this week!!! love you all!
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o
Sister Emmaline Neubert
Eating curry after district meeting! Yum! 
Had to! 
Elders boxed our car in.

No comments:

Post a Comment