Monday, September 8, 2014

Victoria


This week was one of the best weeks of my entire mission! It was from one thing to another! To start the week off we went on a wonderful tandem bike ride around Stanly park in Vancouver. It was so fun because Sister Mathialagan had never really been on a bike before. It was so beautiful! Its just just such a miracle that I am able to do these things while being a missionary! I love it!
   The following day (Tuesday) we had a wonderful baptism with the beautiful Susan. She was found 2 weeks ago by the Elders in our branch and she was just so ready to be baptized. She already lived all the commandments! She was such a prepared miracle. We brought her to one activity and boom! the branch fell in love with her and they were all best friends! 
   Then Sister Mathialagan and I had the wonderful opportunity to spend 3 days on Vancouver Island in Victoria and Sooke for the provincial wide girls camp. When we first arrived the sisters driving us had no idea where to go. Somehow I was able to guide us through Victoria.... Its probably because I went there when I was 8. Talk about an amazing memory!
   Girls camp was so amazing! I was able to meet with a group of young women and share "how to be converted in Christ" it was such an amazing experience. They had so many good questions. Most of them had to deal with modesty. It made me so sad to think that that was such a problem. (So Sophie cover up and be modest!) But while I was there I had the chance to see all of my lovely Vanderhoof Young Women! 

They are such amazing girls! I was just so happy to hear from all of them!
   We finished the week off with a wonderful fireside in the Vancouver YSA with guest speaker john Beck that plays for the BC Lion. He just talked about finding peace in the chaos. Oh how that applies to missionary work! 

   This week was amazing and I got to see so many different things and I love being a missionary! Choose the right!
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

Sister Emmaline Neubert


No comments:

Post a Comment