Monday, September 8, 2014

Sister Spring Fawcett

This week was such a wonderful week of miracles :) We had Sister Spring Fawcett with us this entire week. This week was hands down one of the most tiring most spirit filled weeks of my entire mission. It was amazing to see her testimony grow and also to see how far mine has come. I was just taking all of what I had learned on my mission for granted. So I just wanted to take a second to share my testimony with all of you.
The Book of Mormon is true! Joseph Smith is a prophet from God and it was only though him we could have a real and tangible record of the Book of Mormon. Thomas S Monson is a Prophet of God and is here to lead us and guide us in these days. But it is up to us to make the jump in our own lives and let the spirit work through us to help us learn and grow. Jesus Christ Came to this earth to be able to be the ultimate example for all of us as children of God. God is our loving Heavenly Father He loves us more then words can even explain.
I say all these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
I love all of you so much! I am so blessed to be serving a mission. Choose the right and never lose faith.
Love 
Sister Emmaline Neubert


No comments:

Post a Comment