Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Transfer week again! And another plane ride!

Well it is true I am staying in the wonderful land of Vanderhoof! I got a new companion this week her name is Sister Smith and she is from Bountiful Utah she has a cousin from Lehi that I graduated with so we know tons of the same people its awesome!! She has been out for 9 months and is a great missionary! 
   I was so nervous that I was going to get transferred but thankfully God is giving me one more transfer at least here. I dont know why, but I feel like my work isn't finished here yet! There is someone I'm supposed to be helping!!! I guess this is where I just let myself be a tool in the Lords hands. 
   This week was wonderful though, since my companion was being transferred I got to fly down to Vancouver again! Oh how I feel like I am in the greatest area ever, where I get to literally fly somewhere every couple of weeks! its wonderful!!!! When we landed I had the chance to go a small testimony meeting at President Tillmans house and right when I walked in he said "Sister Neubert youve arrived all the way from the north" There was about 10 of us there. Its was wonderful!!!! There was only 2 new missionaries coming in so we all got to be part of the small testimony meeting. 
   I spent the night in Richmond and went to transfer meeting the next day. It was great seeing all of my mission friends I feel like they become my family!! Everyone telling each other all the fun things going on in there areas! I flew back to Vanderhoof the next morning. It was wonderful to show Sister Smith what the north really is all about! I am still the district leader to the wonderful sisters here. The work is getting ready to explode! 
   The pictures below simply is our District battling it out at the bowling ally and sister smith and I flying back to my home land :)
   I hope everyone had a great week!!!! I love you all!
CTR
Sister Emmaline Neubert



No comments:

Post a Comment