Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My new family

Oh how I love this wonderful area, Its really hard and cold somedays. But the amazing people we find every week is such a miracle. Vanderhoof has now become one of my home away from homes!
I just have to rant and rave about how amazing the ward is. They are always so willing to help out with missionary work and send us to people they know. They have become my own little family. We even tell the ward youth what we are going to be wearing on Sunday so that they can match with us :)
   This week was great! We went out to the First Nation reservation (Sai Kuz) and went out finding. They are seriously such beautiful people. (dont worry mom we are super safe!) Those people are just so open to everything. Which is good because its there heritage we are talking to people about!!
   The youth in our ward are getting so excited about missionary work. Its such a blessing to be so close to our youth. They all want to come out with us and since they like us their parents like us. Its a win, win! 
   Its transfers this week. I am super nervous. But I know that wherever God wants me is where I am supposed to be! 
   I hope everyone has a great week! Sorry this email is so short. But I cant even really remember what happened this week. if anyone wants a good laugh and you want to know what song is stuck in my head 24/7 take a look at this :

have a great week!!!

CTR
xoxo
sister emmaline neubert 

No comments:

Post a Comment