Sunday, November 3, 2013

First Letter

10/30/13

Dearest Family <3 <3 <3

Well I have survived day 1! This place is actually amazing. When I first arrived Teal and Jace had me running around everywhere. Teal finally brought me to my class and they had already left to a meeting. So of course I walk in half way through a giant group of missionaries meeting together. Thankfully though, I found my companion. Her name is Sister Dexter. She is 30 years old and was in the Navy. She has a degree in criminal justice. She was also inactive for 10 years, but came back to the church like 2 years ago. She has also traveled the world! So basically we get along like crazy! I love the girls I am in a district with. We just joke around and laugh alot. The elders in our district are all going to Colorado North mission, they are all a little strange....  So thankfully there is no attraction there! Haha Its insane how much I have even learned in one day. There is no other place I would rather be! Alright off to bed, nighty night! Sister Emmaline Neubert
Ps. Everyone here is seriously so nice! This morning I was in the shower and sneezed and 2 people said bless you! .... Crazy Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment