Monday, April 14, 2014

Warmer Weather

Another great week up in the great white north! 
This week Sister Smith and I had the chance to go to Prince George for the day. I had a doctors appt (dont worry I'm not dying!) But since we were already there we got permission to go and do a little bit of shopping since there is literally ZERO shopping in Vanderhoof! I got to step into a payless, target and Old navy! I thought I had died and gone to heaven. You never realize how amazing stores are when you are living in a town for 6 months that only has outdoor survival stores. (Noah would love it) 
   I went on exchange with sister Byam this week. She goes home in 3 weeks. Its insane how fast missions pass by. When she came up to the "Hoof" She still had 5 months!  time flies! 
   Today I am emailing a little bit later then usual because I go to go out to some members huge ranch today and see all of there little farm animals!!! If you look closely at the picture with me and the pig, you will clearly see that it peed all over me!!! Its whatever. Farm life. I give them props for it. But I like me a gooooood shower and a desk job! 
   Nothing to crazy i hope you all have a great week. Love you all! CTR
Sister Neubert

No comments:

Post a Comment