Friday, October 3, 2014

Changes

Wow I feel like this week is going to be a sign of how fast the weeks are going to be flying by the rest of my mission. Maybe even speed up. This week was crazy we did tons of running from lesson to lesson. We met together as 3 zones this week to prepare for the upcoming changes in our mission. We are now allowed to eat with member and our 2 hours of solid finding time as a mission has now been changed to all the time. President Burt has such a great vision for the mission. He wants the members to get more involved. Its great!
    This week we went out to lunch with a member ans she was passing out mormon.org cards like candy. Then we were meeting up with Heidi (recent convert) and she just came running up to us so excited because she has talked to a man about the gospel and he gave her his number to give to the missionaries! we were so excited. Our YSA members are just so missionary minded I love it!!!
   This week we went and had dinner with one of our investigators moms. Sister Mathialagan made her butter chicken. It was amazing. We are also teaching tons of people from China. It was totally meant to be that I lived there before my mission. I tell all these Chinese people this all the time and they just fall in love with me. Also Dad you would be so proud of me. I have been using my super crappy arabic skills to talk to all of my Arabian men. They fall in love with me too....haha I had one woman tell me that I could marry her Arabian son. I told her I was dating someone.... sometimes its okay to fib...
Yesterday on Sunday Sister Mathialagan told me it was her time to dress me up Indian style for church. My companion is so darn cute. I just love being a missionary!!!
I love you all!
Choose the right!
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o
Sister Emmaline Neubert

No comments:

Post a Comment